1. Refreshment Stations will be placed on route for runners every 2.5km.
2. NO personal seconding is allowed on the race route.
3. Marshals will be allocated along the route.
4. Prize giving and Lucky draws will take place at 7:30pm
5. No Tog Bag facilities are available
6. Temporary Licences is required for 10km runners who do not have permanent licences.
7. Current Licence number MUST be worn on the front and back of your running vest.
8. THIS RACE WILL BE RUN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RULES OF IAAF ASA, KZNA, ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST ABIDE BY THESE RULES.
9. All foreign athletes must comply with the IAAF rules 4.2, 22.1 and 142 and ASA rule 9.
10. Marshals, Traffic officials and technical officials must be obeyed.
11. Participants must be 14yrs or older to do the 10km race and 9yrs or older to do the 5km race.
12. Proof of age cat will be required for winners
13. ASA/KZNA approved age cat tags must be worn on top front and back of vest to be eligible for age cat prizes.
14. Walkers, KZNA/ASA approved W walker tags must be worn on the front top and back of the vests.
15. Junior athletes eligible for prizes and 19yrs or younger on the 31st Dec must wear a “J” on their upper front and back
of their vest.
16. ASA Licence numbers may not be covered or replaced by race numbers. The ASA Licence Sponsor and Province and year must
always be visible.
17. Temporary Licenced runners are not covered by a national insurance policy.
18. Unregistered athletes running with temp licences must run in neutral colours and adhere to IAAF and ASA rules
19. Holders of temp licences will be eligible for individual prizes and age cat prizes in keeping with IAAF and ASA rule